Our client is an Israel-based software company that has developed new automatic speech recognition products. We are looking for a hands-on Algorithm Developer to play a critical role in developing the ASR Algorithms for all the company’s products.
- Developing, debugging, and testing machine learning code.
- Experiment with methods to improve and fine-tune speech recognition algorithms.
- Collaborate with both research and engineering teams, contributing to user-facing products.
- Tracking new speech processing ideas and applying them in machine learning.
- Helping other team members in their research.
- Ability to work with Linux.
- Strong engineering skills with experience in Python.
- Experience with speech processing technologies – e.g., speech recognition, text-to-speech, speech translation, voice conversion, voice biometrics, speech denoising, speech enhancement.
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related technical field or equivalent self-taught skills.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Good to have:
- Experience in Pandas.
- Experience in PyTorch / TensorFlow.
- Experience in Kaldi / ESPnet / SpeechBrain / K2 / ALS / CTS / LF-MMI / wav2vec.
- Experience with batch queue systems such as SGE, SLURM, etc.
- Strong understanding of signal processing and commonly applied algorithms in speech recognition and/or synthesis.