We are looking for a creative and experienced computer vision expert to join our dynamic team in revolutionizing the outdoor retail experience.
The position aims to explore and implement novel solutions for the complex, multidisciplinary challenges at the core of our ground-breaking technology.
We offer you a challenging position with flexible working conditions (home/office) in an exciting and vibrant startup environment.
- Sc. in Computer Science \ Electrical Engineering \ Mathematics \ Physics \ similar field.
- Strong technical abilities in object-oriented programming, preferably in Python.
- Proven track record with computer vision tasks in PyTorch/TensorFlow [+2 year].
- Sound theoretical understanding of classical machine learning.
- Experience with classical computer vision.
- Proficiency with Python’s scientific computing stack: NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, and Pandas.
- A team player by nature.
- A mission-oriented critical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.